Thanks for joining me!
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. – Søren Kierkegaard
Here are a few questions I want to explore:
- Do we really believe what we say we believe, or are we trying to fit a certain image?
- Do we search for truth, or begin with an opinion and then try to find information to confirm it?
- Are we more comforted by, or fearful of the following verse: “For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.” (Luke8:17 NIV)?
- Do other Christians sometimes embarrass us?
- Do we embarrass other Christians?
- What things would we like to go back and undo?
- What things would we like to go back and regain?
You are welcome to explore with me.